Live TV Support
Minimum System Requirements:
1.Processor With 600Mhz or Plus
2.256mb Ram Or Plus
3.High Speed Internet Connection with the minimum speed of 500Kb/s.
4.Internet Explorer 6 or 7(Other browsers will not support at this time)
5.Windows media player (ver 10 +)
Once you meet all the above requirements click on one of our Tv Links. As soon as you enter to tv page , you will be asked for Active X permission to download the web player. If not go to Internet Exploter -Tools-Internet Option- Security -Custom- then scroll down and Enable active x (all Active x must be Enabled) then ok to apply settings. Restart your Browser. Now it should prompt you for player download.
That didn’t help either?
Click here to Download this Plug-In & install It. then restart your browser.
That should help.
If you still have issues- means your Virus scanner or firewall not allowing player to download. Disabe that & try.
Frequently asked questions and trouble shooting guide
Why does it take time to start up the channel?
When you press the play button in the Player it immediately starts filling up a buffer with data from that channel. When the buffer is ready, the channel starts playing â€“ the amount of time it takes is dependent on how much bandwidth you have and who else is watching. After you start up the channel, watch the status line below the video, which will tell you how fast the buffer is filling up.
1) Bad audio/video quality at of the stream- Isai Tv uses P2P technology to allow large number of viewers to watch the stream. Bad audio/video quality can be caused by the following:
* You have limited bandwidth, and Player is not able to download the needed data
so make sure u r not sharing ur internet connection or downloading anyother files while watching tv.
2) TV screen is almost green, and cannot see the picture.
Press refresh button often resolve this issue
4) Nothing happens, when I select a channel
Possible causes are:
1. Network connection is down.
2. Firewall or antivirus software blocks the network access for player Networks. You need to grant tvunetworks activex the permission for network access.
5) Player’s buffering level keeps being low (less than 50%) and the picture does not start
Likely the cause is due to network congestion. Make sure you have over 500kbps bandwidth.